WP0. ONLINE TOOL DESIGN
– Group of interest: opinions and discussions about extra content (log in needed)
– Hashtags: opinion
– Customize Joomla platform.
– Library with Students share corner
– Teachers good practices corner.
– Write the manual and guide of the online tool uses. (Austubru)
– Option: the students can leave their email which will be used for the exploitation of results.
– Ensure the project team complete the project tasks.
– Develop the Project Plan
– Responsible of communication tasks on a regular basis.
– Producing deliverables.
– Make sure the project is delivered in budget. Monitoring the budget.
– Clarify timelines and individual deadlines.
– Set up project review meetings.
– Require project performance reports (two per year).
– Making necessary adjustments to the project plan.
WP2. ANALYSE AND RESEARCH
– Investigate about the uses of ICT in High Education.
– Select the online tools which are most accepted and used in High Education.
– Find out good practices which match better results in High Education with Flipped Classroom Methodology.
– Find out examples of ICT-based methodologies.
– Define project goals.
– Select the appropriate web 3.0 tools for presentations and multimedia material.
WP3. FORMATIVE CONTENT
– Design 2 multimedia content on the suggested fields of action
– Prepare 2 tests according to the content to synthesise the learning of the content.
– Design at least 1 small group collaborative tasks: webquest, wiki or similar.
– Decide which contents are more appropriate.
– Select students which can help with the content.
– Write the manual and guide.
– At least one member of each institution in charge of assessing the students tasks.
– Select a group of students of high education and test the online tool for a term.
– Produce a deliverable assessment questionnaire.
– Analyse the utility of the online tool
– Analyse the weaknesses and strengths of the online tool.
WP5. QUALITY ASSURANCE
– Evaluate the project goals.
– Create quality items.
– Ensure that the online tools are adjusted to the main project goals.
– The guides and manual are user-friendly and correct.
– Multiplier event in the city of Valencia to promote the online tool in different High Level providers among students.
– Multiplier event to promote the online tool between High Education teachers and professionals of education.
– Dissemination of leaflets.
– Radio and media information.
– Training event.
– Social networks and institutional webpages.
WP7. EXPLOITATION OF RESULTS
– Memorandum of Understanding.
– Data collection of usefulness of the online tool.
– Questionnaires for users.
– Annual online meeting.
– Feedback of multimedia contents.