1. To Privacy SOLE SOCIAL, user privacy is very important. We designed our Data Use Policy in order to provide fundamental information on how to use SOLE SOCIAL to contact and share content with others and how we collect and use the contents and information of users. We encourage users to read the legislation and to use it to make informed decisions.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information The user is the owner of all content and information published on SOLE SOCIAL and can control the way that can be shared through your privacy settings. In addition:
1. With regard to the content covered by property rights, like photos and videos (“IP content”), you grant the following permissions SOLE SOCIAL, subject to privacy settings and application settings: you grants SOLE SOCIAL a non-exclusive, transferable, which can be granted as a sub, royalty-free and valid worldwide, for the use of any Content posted on SOLE SOCIAL IP or in connection with SOLE SOCIAL (“IP License “). This IP License ends when you delete IP content or your account on your account, unless such contents have not been shared with third parties, and that they do not have them eliminated.
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on your computer. However, it is possible that the contents removed are stored in backup copies for a specified period of time (although not visible to others).
3. When you use an application, this may require your permission to access content and information shared by others. Applications need to respect the privacy of the user, and the agreement is accepted to the time of the application that controls the way the application can use, store and transfer content and information. More information on the Platform, including those relating to the control over the information that other users can share applications, are available in our Data Use Policy and Platform Page.
4. When you publish content or information using the “Publish”, allows anyone to access and use that information and associate them to his profile (ie up to its name and its image).
5. The comments or suggestions regarding SOLE SOCIAL users are always welcome. However, the user must be aware that we may use them without any obligation to compensate against him (in the same way in which the user is not obliged to provide them).
3. Security We work hard to make sure that SOLE SOCIAL both a secure site, but we can not guarantee it. We require that users help to protect the safety of SOLE SOCIAL namely that undertake to:
1. Do not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on SOLE SOCIAL.
2. Do not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access to SOLE SOCIAL using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders) without prior permission from us.
3. Do not take actions of illegal multi-level marketing, such as pyramid schemes, on SOLE SOCIAL.
4. Do not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. Do not try to get login information or access other users’ accounts.
6. Do not denigrate, intimidate or harass other users.
7. Do not publish content: miners, pornography, incitement to hatred or violence, nudity or violence, strong or free.
8. Do not develop or use third-party applications with content related to alcohol, to dating services or otherwise aimed at an adult audience (including advertisements) without appropriate age restrictions.
9. Follow our Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws if you publicize or offer competitions, offers or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on SOLE SOCIAL.
10. Do not use SOLE SOCIAL for illegal, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
11. Do not take any action that would prevent, overburden, or impair the proper functioning or appearance of SOLE SOCIAL, for example with a denial of service or other disruptive actions that interfere with the rendering of the pages or with other functions SOLE SOCIAL.
12. Do not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our regulations.
4. Registration and Account Security users SOLE SOCIAL provide your name and your real information and invite you all to do the same. As for the recording and to ensure the security of your account, you agree to:
1. Do not provide any false personal information on SOLE SOCIAL or create an account on behalf of another person without authorization.
2. Do not create more than one personal account.
3. Do not create another account without our permission if the original account is disabled.
4. Do not use your personal journal primarily for commercial profit, but rather, use a SOLE SOCIAL page for that purpose.
5. Do not use SOLE SOCIAL if not attained the age of 13.
6. Do not use SOLE SOCIAL if you have been convicted of sex crimes.
7. Make sure your contact information is always accurate and up to date.
8. Do not share your password (or, in the case of developers, your secret key), or allow others to access your account, or do any other action that could jeopardize the security of your account.
9. Do not transfer to third parties your account (including any page or application managed) without the prior written consent of SOLE SOCIAL.
10. If the user selects a user name or identifier similar to your account or page, SOLE SOCIAL reserves the right to remove or reclaim it if deemed appropriate (for example, if a trademark owner complains that a user name is not directly related to the user’s real name).
5. Protection of the rights of third SOLE SOCIAL respects the rights of others and expects you to do the same:
1. It is forbidden to publish or perform actions on SOLE SOCIAL that constitute violation of third party rights or applicable law in any way.
2. We reserve the right to remove any content or information that users post on SOLE SOCIAL, in cases where it is deemed that violates this Statement or our regulations.
3. SOLE SOCIAL provide the tools necessary to the protection of intellectual property rights of the user. For more information, visit the How to report a violation of intellectual property.
4. If we removed because of content deemed in violation of the copyright of third parties, and the user who posted them believed that there was a mistake, has the opportunity to request for clarification.
5. If the user repeatedly infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties, SOLE SOCIAL will disable your account when it deems appropriate.
6. You will not use copyright or trademarks of SOLE SOCIAL (including name and logo SOLE SOLE SOCIAL SOCIAL) or similar symbols that can be confusing unless expressly permitted and after obtaining our written consent.
8. You will not post identification documents or sensitive financial information on SOLE SOCIAL.
9. It is forbidden to tag or send invitations by e-mail to people who are not members of SOLE SOCIAL without their consent. SOLE SOCIAL offers social reporting tools to allow users to post comments on adding tags.
6. Cell phones and other devices:
1. Mobile services that we provide today are free, but they will be charged at the normal rates of telephone operators used by the user.
2. The user of the mobile version or tablet consent to the management of its information and its content (images, videos, groups, events, etc.) and grants SOLE SOCIAL all rights on them, to allow users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible on their SOLE SOCIAL.
7. Payments. If the user uses credits SOLE SOCIAL, must accept the terms of payment of SOLE SOCIAL.
8. Information on advertising and other commercial content published or supported by SOLE SOCIAL Our goal is to provide listings and commercial content of value to users and advertisers. To this end, users accept the following:
1. The privacy settings can be used to limit the way in which the name and profile picture may be associated with commercial content, sponsored or related (such as favorite brands by the user), published or supported by SOLE SOCIAL , and the user provides to SOLE SOCIAL permission to use his name and profile picture in connection with that content, subject to the limits set by the user.
2. SOLE SOCIAL does not give advertisers the information or content users without the consent of the latter.
9. Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers can turn to specific recipients by purchasing advertising on SOLE SOCIAL or on our network for publishers. The following additional terms apply if an order is made through our contacts online (Order):
1. At the time of the Order, the advertiser must indicate the type of advertising that want to buy, the amount you want to spend and your offer. If SOLE SOCIAL accepts the Order, the listings will be published as soon as the list will be available. At the time of publication of the advertisement, SOLE SOCIAL dedicated people to show the ad to the public specified by ad, although it is not possible to guarantee that the ad always reaches the desired audience.
2. SOCIAL SOLE has the power to expand the criteria for defining the public as specified by the advertiser if it believes that such action would increase the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
3. Orders must be paid according to the terms of payment of SOLE SOCIAL. The amount payable is calculated based on our tracking mechanisms.
4. The ads must comply with our Advertising Guidelines.
5. Are we to determine the size, location and placement of the adverts.
6. No warranty activity generated by the ads.
7. SOLE SOCIAL not responsible for fraud, technical problems or other invalid activity related to listings.
8. Orders may be canceled at any time via online request, but the arrest of listings may take up to 24 hours. The user is required to pay all the listings.
9. Our license to run the ads will end after completing the order. However, if users have interacted with the ad, this will remain active until it is deleted by users.
10. We can use the ads and related information for marketing or promotional purposes.
11. You will not publish press releases or make any public statements on its relationship with SOLE SOCIAL without our written consent.
12. We reserve the right to reject or remove any ad for any reason.
13. If the user advertises on behalf of someone else, must have permission to do so. In particular, the user must:
1. Ensure that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement.
2. Accept that, if the poster represented violates this Statement, this person could be held responsible for such violation.
1. Unless changes are made by us for legal or administrative, or to correct an inaccurate report, we will provide you 7 days notice (for example, by posting the change on the page with the regulations of the site SOLE SOCIAL) and l ‘opportunity to comment on the changes to this Statement.
2. In the event of changes to the regulations mentioned or included in the present Declaration, SOLE SOCIAL could notify the Page regulations of the site.
3. The use of uninterrupted SOLE SOCIAL following the changes of our conditions is the implicit acceptance of the amended terms.
12. Resolution If the user’s actions violate the form and substance of this Declaration or create legal risks for the company, we reserve the right to discontinue the provision of part or all of the services of SOLE SOCIAL against you same. We will send you an e-mail notification, or notify the next time you try to access your account. You can cancel your account or disable your application at any time. In this case, the present Declaration shall cease to be valid, but will remain applicable to the following sections: 2.2, 2.4, 3-5, 8.2.
13. Legal Disputes:
1. Any claim, dispute or substantive law (complaint) between you and us arising from this Statement or use of SOLE SOCIAL will be resolved in a state court located in Milan. This Statement and any dispute that may arise between the two parties, are governed by the laws of the Italian state, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the Italian jurisdiction in disputes relating to these disputes.
2. In the event that there will be any complaints against us for the actions, content or user information on SOLE SOCIAL, the user will be required to compensate us and to assure us from and against any damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of such claim. Although we provide rules for the conduct of the users, we do not control or drive the actions of users on SOLE SOCIAL and are not responsible for the content or information that users transmit or share on SOLE SOCIAL. We are not responsible for any information or content offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable present on SOLE SOCIAL. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of SOLE SOCIAL.
3. We are committed to maintaining SOLE SOCIAL active, error-free and safe, but you agree to use it at your own risk. SOLE SOCIAL is provided as is, without warranty either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Sole conditions of use:
WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE THAT SOCIAL SOLE WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE ALWAYS UNINTERRUPTED, DELAYS OR DEFECTS. SOLE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SOCIAL ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, SO THE MANAGER AND SOCIAL SOLE RAISED FROM ANY CLAIM OR DAMAGES, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ARISING FROM YOUR USE AND NOT’ IN ANY WAY CONNECTED SENT WITH ANY COMPLAINTS AGAINST SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
1. The term “SOLE SOCIAL” is a set of functions and services available to users via the website www.sole.social and / or www.SOLE-SOCIAL.com software and other media devices or networks existing or future .
2. The term “information” means the facts and other information about you, including actions performed by users and non-users who interact with SOLE SOCIAL.
3. The term “content” includes everything that users post on SOLE SOCIAL and that does not fall under the definition of “information”.
4. The term “data” or “user data” refers to all types of data, including the content and the information that the user or third parties may recover from or provide SOLE SOCIAL through Platform.
5. The term “publish” means the Act to publish something on SOLE SOCIAL or make available an item via SOLE SOCIAL.
6. The term “use” means the following: use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, create derivative works.
7. By “active registered user” means a user who has logged in SOLE SOCIAL least once in the last 30 days.
8. The term “application” means any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from SOLE SOCIAL. If a user does not access more to the platform but has not eliminated its data from SOLE SOCIAL, this condition will be valid and will be applied to the elimination of data.
1. This Declaration is the contract between the parties on SOLE SOCIAL and supersedes any prior agreements.
2. If in this Statement to be unenforceable, the remainder will remain valid and will continue to have effect.
3. Failure to enforce any part of this statement does not in any way constitute a waiver.
4. Any amendment or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
5. You may not transfer any of its rights or obligations specified in this Declaration without our consent.
6. All of our rights and obligations specified in this Declaration can be freely assigned by us in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, or by operation of law or other transaction.
7. Nothing stated in this Declaration may prevent us from enforcing the law.
8. This Statement does not confer any right to a third party beneficiary.
9. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
10. You agree to comply with all applicable laws every time he uses or accesses SOLE SOCIAL.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE USE OF SOCIAL SOLE, RECOMMEND TO CONSULT THE FOLLOWING:
1. Data Use Policy: the Data Use Policy helps you to understand how we collect and use information.
2. Advertising Guidelines: These guidelines describe the regulations that apply to advertisements posted on SOLE SOCIAL.
3. Promotions Guidelines: These guidelines describe the rules applicable in the event that the user provides contests, sweepstakes or other promotions on SOLE SOCIAL.
4. How to report a violation of intellectual property
5. Community Standards: These guidelines describe our expectations regarding the content published on SOLE SOCIAL and user activity on SOLE SOCIAL.